Sitefinders > Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
2. Customer Service Level CommitmentPlease contact SITEFINDERS using one of the contact methods at the bottom of this page, outside of office hours please email us at email@example.com . We will to respond to all points of contact within 2 business days and aim to resolve any issues you have within 5 business days.
3. Expired Domains PolicyAll domains are renewed on an annual basis, we will send out reminder emails 30 days and 3 days prior to the expiry date along with 4 reminders after expiry at 3, 60, 80 and finally at 88 days. We will send the emails to the email address on the account, it is the registrants responsibility to make sure their contact details are up to date. SITEFINDERS take no responsibility if your domain renewal fails due to your contact details being incorrect. If you do not wish to renew a domain please make sure you contact us a minimum of 14 days before your domain expires by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you do not renew your domain before its expiry date it will have all services we provide suspended.. After 30 days your domain will be suspended and will go into a 60 day grace period which you can still renew your domain name. After 90 days your domain will be cancelled and deleted from the register.
4. About usOur site "www.sitefinders.co.uk" is operated by SITEFINDERS NET LTD, run in accordance with English Law.
6. Domain Registration and Domain RulesBy registering, transferring or hosting a domain with Sitefinders you agree that the domain and the content of any web site does not contain any word, phrase or implication that may be deemed as explicit or an implication to a service that is illegal. We understand that intent has a huge part to play in determining what is illegal or offensive by implication, so Sitefinders reserves the right to release any domain it finds unsuitable to the domain registry at Nominet and will remain untagged until such a time the owner signs in to nominet and assigns a new TAG. Should you have any concerns about any domain you see registered to the SITEFINDERS tag please do not hesitate to get in touch. You can also contact us to check if a domain is suitable if you are in any doubt. Should we have accepted any domain onto our system in error we will contact the registrant with the details provided and ask for the domain to be released to an alternative TAG, we reserve the right to immediately remove any domain we deem to be in breach of our terms. Should a domain be deemed illegal or a web site hosted by Sitefinders found to be acting illegally we will inform the relevant authorities.
8. Reliance on web site contentAlthough we have taken every step to make sure the information on our website is correct, you should not consider the content of our web site as advice, as each persons or companies needs are different, and what may be right for one may not be for another, so no reliance should be placed on it, and you should seek clarification for other sources before making any important decisions. This should be detailed when showing anyone else content from our web site.
9. Our liabilityContent displayed on our web site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy or relavance. To the extent permitted by law, and third parties connected to us expressly exclude: All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity. Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any web sites linked to it and any content posted on it. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
14. Agreement to Nominet's Terms and ConditionsWhen you register a domain name with Sitefinders, you are obliged to familiarise yourself with and agree to the terms and conditions that Nominet set out for domain registration, taking note of within those terms of the DRS Policy and DRS Procedure. When registering a domain you will be asked to confirm that you have read and understood these terms and any obligation and agreement you are making when registering a UK domain, a link to which is here Nominet's Terms and Conditions.
15. Data Quality Compliance Terms for RegistrantsWhen registering a UK domain through Sitefinders, the data you use to create an account, will be used to match your billing data provided, and the data used to register any subsequent domains, furthermore, the data provided can not be changed once created without the permission and intervention of Sitefinders. You agree to supply us with a verifiable registrant name and address and agree to liase with Sitefinders to correct any mistakes, and supply proof when required to do so to help Sitefinders validate your data.
16. Rectifying MistakesShould you have made a mistake, please send your correct name & address details and one of the following supporting proofs; For individuals Utility Bill(dated last 3 months), Bank Statement(dated last 3 months), Driving Licence, Valid ID for non UK residents (for .uk a verifiable UK service address must be used), HMRC Tax Notification(dated last 3 months), . For Businesses; Utility Bill(dated last 3 months), Bank Statement (dated last 3 months), HMRC Tax Notification(dated last 3 months), Company letterhead, Official Company Stamp/Seal. You can email email@example.com and we will endevour to correct it as soon as possible.
18. Our Abuse PolicySitefinders do not allow the registration through its services of any domain that is done so with the sole intent of causing another person or body harm, be that threatening, offensive, illegal or trademark infringing. Should you breach these terms or violate any of Nominet's terms, you agree for Sitefinders to lock at their discretion any said domain, and if needed report serious abuse to Nominet and the relevant authorities. Should Sitefinders receive information with suspected abuse, we will endevour to contact you to discuss the matter and resolve any abuse complaint that we receive. Should you have any questions about a domain you wish to register, please contact us via the contact form on our web site. In the first instance any abuse complaint should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
19. Our Complaints ProcedureShould you have any complaint about Sitefinders please contact us via the contact form on our web site or email email@example.com and we will reply within 24 hours. Should your complaint not be dealt with to your complete satisfaction, we ask that you again email and state as to why you are not happy and what we can do to make you happy. Your complaint is dealt with from the beginning by the highest level, giving you the assurance that it will be looked at carefully and considered failry. Sitefinders is fully committed to being an ethical UK registrar and welcomes any suggestions as to how it can improve always.
If for any reason you are still not satisfied with the findings of the management, you can escalate your complaint to a director. Please write to us at the address below, but specify "for the attention of the SITEFINDERS Directors" in your correspondence and include any tracking numbers or other references from your previous correspondence with us to assist the directors in recovering the full history of your complaint.
Sitefinders Net Ltd
Dot Com House,
As well as our commitment to providing the best possible service for our customers, we are also committed to providing an appropriate working environment for our staff. Any abusive, harassing or threatening conduct to our teams (both written or verbally) is unacceptable and we reserve the right to limit or stop providing services to anyone found to be conducting themselves in this manner.